“I could see our students sitting on the edge of their seats waiting to see what was going to happen next. They were shocked when things didn’t go as planned, happy when things worked out, and excited to put the lessons of your stories in practice.”
Jackie Bonilla, NODA Region IX Committee Member
Coach Winn WILL tailor the Message For Your Leaders and Team Members
As a leader, I understand the challenges of creating the optimal event, which is why I am here to assist you. My belief has always been that a team works better when they work together. For this event, I am your teammate and committed to making certain your event is a WINNER.
My role is to be your best supporter, providing you with the motivational message which will resonate with your audience.
To provide you with the entertainment and the message your team members want to hear, I will do a pre-game scouting report with you making certain I have the right game keys for success. As team members, I want this event to be a SLAM DUNK, so I will be there early and stay late to help you with anything you need.
FROM TAILSPIN TO OLYMPIAN:
A Made-For-Tv Movie That Was My Real Life
(Alcohol, Diversity, Overcoming Challenges)
Coach Winn’s ability to overcome the negative life experiences to exude self-confidence helps you and your team members see themselves in a positive light and empowers them to move from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Identify the three essential keys to self-confidence.
- Generate greater acceptance of other people and therefore of themselves.
- Determine their THREE highest values and how to align values with work, life, and play.
- Utilize the one secret which lets stress go faster than
- Establish a daily routine which provides elevated poise.
Entertaining, Empowering, and Engaging!
Coach Winn’s presentations are filled with stories about her ability to get beyond challenges, so that she could reach her goals of becoming a Two-Time Olympian, National Championship Coach, Award-Winning Speaker and Author. Coach Winn’s presentations give you the principles to reach your goals and move beyond the seemingly impossible.
Coach Winn has been able to transform herself from:
- Collegiate bench warmer to Two-Time Olympian.
- Debilitating chronic pain to hiking over 300 miles in one summer.
- Being fired from her first coaching job to National Coach of The Year.
- Dark depression and suicidal thoughts to Award Winning Author and Speaker.
For Coach Winn to become an Olympian, National Championship Coach, and overcome chronic pain, she had to:
- Alter her thinking from what-if-down to what-if-up thinking.
- Develop the WIN Philosophy which took her to the top.
- Lead teams to a WINNING belief system.
- Build championship programs with diverse people.
- Unlock pressure to perform at her best.
- Sell recruits on her championship philosophy; and
- Become tough in the face of mammoth challenges.
Coach Winn achieved success in spite of:
- Not playing the Olympic Sport of team handball until 19 years old.
- Being a bench warmer during her freshmen year of college ball.
- 17 Medical Professionals diagnosing a no-win scenario with her chronic pain.
- Severe depression and suicidal thoughts.
- Being fired from her first coaching job.
Coach Winn shows your leaders and team members how to:
- Navigate Success.
- Identify and overcome their limiting beliefs.
- Become tough in the face of challenges, so they can win their goals.
- Work together to create championship teams.
- Become WINNING leaders.
Coach Winn inspires you to move through your limiting beliefs. She teaches you, your leadership team, and team members to do the mental push-ups necessary to move from excuses to accomplishments.